Rotary Nut Sweeper
- A Device that utilizes a brush like "rake" that picks up and flings nuts/pine cones, or other similar sized objects into a hopper or auger
Alternate Use in Pine Nut Harvesting
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "BagaNut" Titled "Pinecone Harvester - Picking Up Pinecones - OLD VIDEO"
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "BagaNut" Titled "Bag-A-Nut Picks Up Pinecone Off The Ground Fast"
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "855Sheller" Titled "Pinecone Harvester Picking Up Pinecones"
- Bag-a-Nut Brand Rotary Sweepers and Reach Extender Like "Stab-a-Nut" Devices
- ~65 USD for "Stab-a-Nut" Device
- ~520 USD for the "18" Pine & Magnolia Cone Picker" (Seems very overpriced; could probably FDM 3D Print the "rotors" and use standard components for the rest, maybe CAD it out later)
Misc Alternative Uses
Golf Ball Collection
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "Hollrock Engineering" Titled "Hollrock Engineering - Golf Ball Pickers"
- Rotary Nut Collector (A mechanism with a similar use case (albeit typically smaller scale) that utilizes a whisk-like wire "cage" that is pushed over the desired item, trapping it inside)