Ryzen 3400G Desktop
- Prime example - 
- Linux Qeustions build details the components - 
- System 76 uses Pop!_OS on Ryzen 3400G hardware. . Pop!_OS just works - 
- System 76 with Ryzen 3400G is great - 
- This says 3400G works with just about every Linux - 
- $145 - Ryzen 3400G -  or Amazon 
- $52 - 16G RAM - 
- $94 - Motherboard - GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M AM4 - 4 DIMMs - . OR $90 - 
- $10 - Wireless adapter - 
- $64 - 512 GB - NVMe PCIe SSD - 
- $25 - power supply - 
- $13 - keyboard 
- $111 - 24" monitor - 12W power - 
See Ryzen 3600 Build.
Tools: philips screwdriver
- How to install Ryzen 3600 into a MSI MPG X570 motherboard -
- Install processor, with corner marked to the dot
- Use philiphs screwdriver to remove 4 screws. Screw down fan assembly with the 4 screws removed.
- Install RAM into the far right hand DIMM slots.
- Remove 2 screws bottom right of fan assembly? 
- Attach SSD . Screw down with m2. 
- Plug in fan to supply, upper right of motherboard. 
- How to connect Gigabyte GEforce GTX 1650 graphics card to an MSI MPG X570 motherboard -
- Take out the graphics card.
- Take out the power supply.
- How to connect MSI MPG X570 motherboard to COUGAR MX330 Mid-Tower case
- Count number of mounting screws on motherboard - 8 or 9? 
- Small set of cables such as power and reset
- Bigger ones - USBs, audio, USB 3 larger one
- How to connect a MSI MPG X570 motherboard to a EVGA 500 BR power supply - . 24 wire connector - next to DIMMs. 2 4 pin connectors on the far opposite corner.
- How to connect EVGA 500 BR power supply to COUGAR MX330 Mid-Tower case. Generic - 
- How to connect a GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M motherboard to a Raidmax 300W XT power supply - 
- How to connect B450 Aorus M to case power switch - manual -  - and Ryzen 3600 Build
- How to plug mount B450 Aorus M to case -
- How to connect RAM to an MSI MPG X570 motherboard -
- How to connect an NVMe PCIe SSD to an MSI MPG X570 motherboard -
- Blender and Handbrake are 2x as fast on 3700x compared to 3400G. 
- Linux Mint - just use recent kernel 5+ - 
- Ubuntu - just use kernel 5+ - 
- Good experience - 
- Display issues -  + 
- Hardware Acceleration (HWA) encoding issues - 
- Debian has graphics issues - 
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 ITX/ac - 
Parts Picker Online
- 4 disks -