Seed Eco-Home Roadmap
(Redirected from SEH Roadmap)
- CEB Press rollout - soil mixer. $1M for rapid rollout towards displacement of $75 per wall module (framing + sheathing). 200 block per wall. Competing with 20 minutes of machine time (1 gal fuel, machines, $10 labor production) + 8 people laying = $80/wall). Only way to complete is to do Brute Force Dumb Laying or Automation with block laying robot. RTK 1 cm precision should be explored for programmed laying path of freeform buildings on gravel foundations.
- OSE wiki for modules.
- 3DP for interior nonstructural walls with SSupervolcano 5 mm filament 3x speed 240W 60 lb/day. One panel per day or 4 panels for 4-head. For high T this requires heavy heated bed.
Also, review the clickfunnels products from 2020:
Disclaimer: this is a working pitch. Some of the deliverables in past tense may not yet be delivered.
- In 2021, we are working on build optimization for 500 hour builds of the 1000 sf Rosebud. Several iterations may be needed to get there. Theoretical Calculations for Seed Eco-Home Build Time show the theoretical mimimums, based on the number of builders and deliverables stated - and are the optimal estimate.
- We are working to reduce the cost of wall materials by 20% while increasing their longevity by 400% - by using compressed earth blocks. Thus saving $10k.
- We are working on reducing the cost of trim, siding, roofing, plumbing, electrical, lumber - with 3D printing using reclaimed plastic waste feedstock. We expect a material cost reduction of the corresponding components by $10-30,000.
- We are working on solar concrete to reduce the cost of concrete from $2000 to $200.
- We are working on reducing the cost of gravel from $600 to $60 by using urbanite instead of virgin rock.
- We are working on cost reduction via corporate team-building events to reduce labor costs by 400 hours - a for-benefit sweat-equity model.
- We are workign on a multiplayer game where poeople practice building house modules in a microfactory. People work in the microfactory to build social capital for their community. People play the vidoe games and revenue goes to construction materials.
- 2016 from :