STEM Camp Benchmarking
- $500-1000 per week for specialty camps such as STEM - . That's about right - about $100-200 per day.
- Digital Media Academy - 5 day to build a robot - $1100 tuition + $700 for residential- 
- Coolest camp - Space Camp- $1000 for 6 days residential- 
- National Computer Camps - $1250 for 5 days residential - 
- 7 day film camp, NY Film Academy - $1600- 
- Summary: Top programs are all above $1k for 5 days and up. $170-$360 per day residential for the top 20 camps, with 5 data points.
- Suggested case - $125 per day, and $100 per day for early bird.
- 44 students, 4 days, 100k canadian revenue. $570 per day - outlier in benchmarks. 2017 July Stem Camp. 2 instructors - had 2 assistants. Designing a motor, geardowns, motor power. Patrick did some bit of background knowledge, such as turning on the robot.
- Johns Hopkins - $3k per month, additional $4k if residential - 
- 3 week residential - $4500 - 
- $5k 1 month of MathPath - 
- MIT month course - free - . May want to reach out to the prof .
- Flight Center - $1250 for 6 days - 
- About $50/day is normal - 
- Second coolest stem camp - $300/week - Discovery Center - 
- $1200 for a 5 day day camp on proprietary 3D printing - ID Tech - , including a $200 printer. $200 per day basic fee.
- 25-35 per day for day camp - 
- This 3D printing camp is $80 per day for day camp - 
- $50/day for 5 day day camp -
- 2 week Cornell- $4500 - 
- 12 day - $925 - 
- $700 for one week with housing.
- 6 days for $895 with housing
- $1250 for a week with housing
We have 2 more days. And unique material. Set comparable price minus $300 for travel with 7 weeks notice.
Focus on OSE strength of product Ecology, real applications, and actual machine design.
Real applications sets us apart from anyone else. We are e the only STEM Camp on machine design and build.
Comparison of Programs Chart
- Check out this one that prides itself on proprietary curriculum -