- Scanlon Leadership Network - 
- Early version of Scanlon Plan was not focused on bonus, but on various rewards (innovation, partnership, social) that come from open information sharing. A bonus was included.
- Life Magazine article "Every man a Capitalist" by John Chamberlain, December 1946.
- His work with Lapointe was featured in a Fortune article "Enterprise for Everyman" by John Davenport, January 1950
- The philosophy of the plan is to promote group co-operation and solving of organizational problems
- He felt that profit sharing as a way to create a bonus was fine as long as everyone understood "profits." He concluded that most don't understand how profits are calculated.