Server Admin 101
- SSHFS mounts Keepass on my local computer, but changes are saved on server
- Passphrase decrypts my key (private key) - the password prompted when attempting to open our shared ose keepass (via sshfs command) is used to decrypt the ssh private key corresponding to our hetzner2 server.
- Private key, personal keepass, public keepass - backed up
- Hetzner console - VNC - gui through internet - back door to passphrase
- Tom and Michael has root access
- Key file and passphrase are needed to open up keepass on the server
- To unlock OSE Keepass - there is a key file (generated by Michael)
- Do backup of keepass in encrypted volume (which has a bunch of encrypted stuff). To use backup USB - insert it and read the Readme.