Team Culturing Information
last Updated: 05. January, 2012.
WHO are you?
- Name - Sigmund Petersen
- Location (city, country) - Trondheim, Norway
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - sigmund.petersen (at) gmail (dot) com
- Introduction Video -
- Resume/CV -
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you support open source culture?
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
- How do you think that the GVCS and Open Source Hardware can address pressing world issues?
- What do you like in OSE Europe?
- What should happen so that you become more involved with OSE Europe?
- What is missing in OSE Europe?
- What are your suggestions for improvement in OSE Europe?
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas, at what level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and where did you practice them:
- Communications -
- Organizational -
- Fundraising -
- Finances -
- Law -
- Public Relations/Marketing -
- Web Development -
- Video/Graphics/Art -
- Natural Building -
- Construction -
- Architecture -
- Agriculture and Food Production -
- Woodworking -
- Electronics -
- Automation -
- Metallurgy -
- Engineering -
- CAD Design -
- Fabrication -
- Energy -
- CNC -
- Chemistry -
- Product Design -
- Others -
- How have you already contributed to OSE, OSE Europe and Open Source Hardware?
HOW can you help?
- How do you want to contribute?
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week? Or do you have a free timeframe (week, month)?
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
- Are you interested in being part of one of the OSE communities in Europe? If so in which country?
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit in OSE Communities in Europe? If so in which country?
- Are you interested in building GVCS or other Open Source Hardware equipment in Europe? If so which ones?
- Are you an OSE True Fan?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
Your Friends and Community
- What friends, people, communities and organizations do you know who are already doing valuable work for a better future? For example: open source hardware/software, sustainable agriculture, natural building, renewable energy, abundance based economies, local production or others?
- What are the technological (machines, tools, structures, ...) and biological (people, animals, plants, ...) needs of your community so that it becomes self-sufficient locally and globally connected?
- Are your friends and community doing valuable work for a better future? How can they become more involved in this process and share more with everyone?