Skid Steer Industry Standards
- Case SR210 - wheeled - 74 hp . 2020 version costs $44k. 500 hours for $45k 
- Case SR280 - $60k and up 
- Bobcat T76 - https://lanoequip.com/product/2020-bobcat-t76-compact-track-loader-193793/ - $64k with 500 hours.
- 141 hp JD 6130R - . Only $145k in 2021, lightly used . $168k, 130 hp - 200 hours - 
- You can build your own. Yeah, right -
- $15k materials for 72 hp.
- $20k materials for same version, $1000 more for larger hoses, and $700 per power cube for 4 more, for 144 hp using same motors.
- If it takes us $10k to build, we are at $30k, less than 1/5 the cost of industry standards.