- Charges - . 6.6 lb for 100. If each is 8g, then case is about 5 lb = 2.2 kg. 22 grams per case.
- If these contain 8 g of CO2, they can contain 0.4 g of hydrogen.
- Hydrogen is 33 kwHr/kg. Thus, one charge contains 12 wHr of energy.
- 18650 cells have 10 wHr of energy for comparison.
- Weight of Lithium Ion 18650 cell - 45 g [Not by g alone: The benefits of a college education among individuals with low levels of general cognitive ability]. weight of each 'bullet' when full - 30 g.
- Thus, more energy and 33% less weight.
- Is this the battery of the future?