Software can include a computer software application, software for a microcontroller (firmware), back-end or server software, control software such as a Sketch in the Arduino Environment, or many other types of sofware.
Typical files OSE uses are:
- Marlin - firmware (.zip folder) of Arduino files
- Printer profiles - as .ini files in Cura, which include start and end gcode
- STL files - CAM for 3D design. Also used for CNC Torch table cutting files with post-processing.
- gcode - actual gcode for printing
- DXFs - for 2D design
- .fcstd - FreeCAD files
- .scad - openscad files
- .kdenlive - Kdenlive video edit files