- A Process for Producing Sodium carbonate (Which is itself used for production of Sodium bicarbonate aka Baking Soda )
- Carbon dioxide is passed into an Aqueous Ammonia - Sodium Chloride solution (Often called "Ammoniated Brine )
- The Carbon dioxide is typically sourced via Limestone , but the Solvay Process can be used for Carbon Capture and Utilization
- The Wikipedia Page on the Solvay Process
- Study . Com - The Solvay Process: Process, Products & Environmental Issues
- A 2016 Study Titled "Optimization of a Solvay-Based Approach for CO2 Capture"
- A 1996 Paper Titled "Continuous process of sodium bicarbonate production by Solvay method"
- A "How Products are Made" Page Titled "Baking Soda Background" (Move this to Sodium bicarbonate once that is made)