Preventing overpressure while extending burn time:
Extending burn time:
- Bigger logs - does not work for small people.
- Pellet burner - compared to $150 per cord of hardwood. So far got 3.5 cords, at $550. Comparable in price to wood. - . Option - $500 - 
- Propane hydronic heat source - expensive, needs a 500 gallon tank
- Heat box - added floor section or cabinet. Sand box or floor sand box or water. 1 cu yd is 200 galllons volume. If inside greenhouse, it radiates into greehsouse, and needs forced pumping get the heat out.
- PV - requires storage, as PV is only during the