Strategic Advisory Team
Strategic Advisory Team Specs: 9 people
- Expert contract negotiator, leadership expert, organizational development, or startup expert. One who knows little about issue, but is recruited for outside opinion based on their expertise.
- In-Person - someone who by circumstance is intimately familiar with the situation, but who has no specific expertise in the issue at hand. Stochastic, emergent agent.
- Expert in subject matter on the question - to provide review on technical/practical aspects of question
- Friend - someone with an understanding how I operate, where that insight is valuable to the issue at hand.
- Personal advisor - a seasoned expert for whon the advisory relationship is purposeful and meaningful
- Strategic planning subject matter expert - strategic issues
- Human resources expert - human dynamics aspects of the issue
- Positioning expert - provide insights on issue from the project positioning/branding perspective.
- Connector - a network magician (like Sunny Bates) who brings the right resources into the situation at the right time