- A Form of Welding, Often Used to attach Bolts / Anchor Bolts etc to Metal, typically to Structural Steel
- Typically done with a Stud Welder that is used in a somewhat similar manner to a Nailgun except that it uses a weld to connect the part, rather than hammering
- The Wikipedia Page on Stud Welding
- A Video by the YouTube Channel Titled "DeCall Thomas" Titled "Stud Gun Welding video"
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "Construction Engineering Tips" Titled "Shear stud welding on Steel" (This may be one of those YouTube Channel Bots or something similar, but otherwise still may be of use)