Supercritical Water Electrolysis
- Electrolysis of Water but done with Supercritical Water
- Efficiency + Flow May Be Higher
- Also Pressurization via Pumps is Not Required due to the Pressure of the Reaction
- The Website for "Supercritical Solutions Ltd" , a Company Commercializing this Approach
- A Page by "Ocean Geothermal Energy Foundation" on the Process
- A 2003 Study Titled "Electrolysis of supercritical aqueous solutions at temperatures up to 800 K and pressures up to 400 MPa"
- A 1986 Paper Titled "Electrochemistry in Near-Critical and Supercritical Fluids. 3. Studies of Br-, I-, and Hydroquinone in Aqueous Solutions"
- A 2022 Paper Titled "Techno-economics of sub- and supercritical water electrolysis"
- A 2022 Paper Titled "A high temperature and pressure framework for supercritical water electrolysis"