- Started in 30s at Columbia, revived by Brzezinski at Columbia - teamed up with David Rockefeller. A resource-based economic system.
- Technocracy - only alt to capitalism. Rockefeller hijacked the term, to suck up resources - manage resources.
- It is the SDGs. Energy is central. Destroy capitalism, replace with sustaiable development.
- What is sustainable development -
- The Hard Road to a New World Order -
- Brzezinski installed trilateral commission work in China? China turned to Technocracy?
- China became a technocracy - scientific method to sociology - not a communist country
- People don't want sustainable development? Global warming?
- Without global warming, sustainable dev would go nowhere.
- Earth dollar - asset backed crypto for implementing sustainable development