I am interested in 5925 Chimney Wood Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76112. I have a question regarding our all-in cost for new construction:
I have looked at the permit process for the location (Arlington)
- Is the lot buildable and with access?
- Are there any square foot minimums for house size or certain style of building vis a vis the HOA, or could we build according to our own design?
- Can you please point me to the HOA covenants? Do you know if it possible to negotiate/buy out of the HOA? Otherwise, what are the monthly fees involved?
- Who is the local power utility and water/sewer utility, so we can find out costs associated with utilities hookup?
- Is there street parking there or will we have an issue parking?
- What is your commission and overall closing fees on top of the $25k parcel cost?
Fort Worth Building Codes
5908 Chimney Wood Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76112 by interstate 30EW and 820NS.
- Fee Schedule - 
- Water/sewer - 817-392-8250. Tap fees - see . 76112
- Construction codes - https://www.fortworthtexas.gov/departments/development-services/permits/construction-codes
- Fire inspection is required - 
- Apply for permit- 
- Fire code - online docs are disabled? . I called and let them know the link is dead.
- Site Plan Review fire questions - [817-392-6840]. Called - no sprinklers required for small residenureau of Fire Inspection - (817) 392-6830
- Permits - inspection is stake-out, foundation, framing, insulation, final - 
- Permits - online; building, M, E, P - but are they separate? - 817-392-2222. #4.
- Electrical contractors Fort Worth - [[32.87403765610757,-97.11578827641809,[32.651157105332594,-97.54528147924596],null,[32.7626671241108,-97.33053487783202],12]]
- Fort Worth Electric - [ (817) 870-2266] - lm with brad
- Copper Maze Electrical - (817) 501-8921. Email genral - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stultz - (817) 656-0990
- PLumbing contractors - [[32.778229308388916,-97.15881835824565,[32.72250145652434,-97.26619165895262],null,[32.75036974057232,-97.21250500859914],14]]
- Talked to Plumbing Force - wcb if they can do it and how much. . Elijah called back and left a message.
- Paul and Sons - (469) 972-7482 ?
- Doug Plumbing Pro - [(469) 551-4709]. LM
- Pena Brothers - (469) 717-3965.
- Molberg Plumbing (817) 475-2800
- Hello Copper Maze,
I'm interested in a quote for an electrical hookup for new construction, a 1000 square foot house, for a lot at 5908 Chimney Wood Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76112 by interstate 30 and 820. The house is not built yet. I would be the the owner-builder/contractor. We expect the house to be 25 feet from the curb. Can you please break down your service cost for:
1. Running the service from the street to a power meter. We plan on doing the electrical inside the house including power meter ourselves.
2. Utility connection fee.
Also, are owner-builder/contractors such as myself allowed to do electrical, or does Fort Worth require a licensed electrician for the inside electrical work? If we are required to hire a licensed electrician, we would also like a typical price range that you would charge for 200A service for our small home.