The 4 Zones of Capacity
About the 4 Zones of Capacity
This is an assessment of one's capacity:
- Define what you know that you can do.
- What you think you can do.
- What you think is probably too much
- What you know you can't do.
MJ notes - Question 1 has a real focusing effect for me - so I get very clear on basics, and less confused by the grand visions.
Expansion of Possibility
For Zone 3 - the first question for a movement entrepreneur should be - how do I convert from zone 3 to zone 2. That is a matter of asking, what skill set needs to be learned, what self-limiting blocks need to be removed. 2 deals with external blocks, and 3 deals with internal blocks.
First Thing: Move the 4th Zone to 3, 2, and 1
- Example: Quickest Time to $1B Revenue.