The Great Leap Forward
Article in the $10M Foundation for Economic Education - 
- Instructive article. Points stated:
- Socialism is evil. Scandinavians are not socialist countries. The distinction is between a 'social democracy's and 'democtatic socialist' state. The former follows the rules of Open Market Economies
- Minimum 45M death toll by Mao
- Tribunal for perpetrators is still to be executed
- This massacre deserves more study
- People still downplay the evil of socialism, even though we have a string of evidence against it, such as the continuation from Marx to Lenin to Mao to Pol Pot - each of which learned their trade from the former.