OSE Use Case
One OSE use case is the top seal of the High Temperature Print Chamber
Max Temperatures of Fabrics
- Linen is highest temperature-resistant material? 
- What about wool? 600C for lightning temperature - . Cellulose is 250C by comparison.
- Glass transition of wool - 160C - 
- Natural wool felt - looks like max temp is 200F - 
- PBI Polybenzimidazole
- Supposeldy (ie double check this)
- Other features: continuous temperature: 540 °C (1,004 °F), does not melt but degrades around the temperature: 760 °C (1,400 °F) under pyrolysis, retains fiber integrity and suppleness up to 540 °C (1,004 °F)
- Mettalized fibers?
High Temperature Gaskets
Sponge / Foam Gasket
- Closed cell silicone - 230 C - can be soft - 
- Jute onset of degradation - 240C - Linen (flax fibers) - 160C - 
- Cotton - 230C glass transition - 
- Jute and flax - only slight degradation under 170C - 
- Reformed Cellulose Like Rayon etc?
- Wool insulation specs -