- A Room Scale, 6DOF, VR Painting App Developed by Google
- It has been open sourced, rather than becoming Abandonware
- Due to it being open sourced, this will lead to Forks (Software) (Some, such as Open Brush are already releasing builds), and may help adding a "VR Mode" to other 3D apps such as Blender or FreeCAD
- The Wikipedia Page on Tilt Brush (Page needs updating)
- A Video By Google (With the terrible corperate aesthetic/"kickstarter music") Showcasing the General Concept/Workflow of Tilt Brush
- An article by "Road to VR" titled "Google Makes ‘Tilt Brush’ Open Source as Active Development Comes to a Halt"
- The Github Page for Tilt Brush
- The Github Page for "Tilt Brush Toolkit" (is this just a stripped down version for making adding it into other projects easier?)
- The Youtube Channel "Shameless Mahem" Which Seems to be the Go-To Resource on Teaching Tilt Brush
- A Person Who May Be Developing It Further?