Find out actual event duration, desired interval for time lapse and more.
- Note that Akaso v50 Pro action cam is somewhat unintuitive in clip shooting. You can set time lapse to 1 shot per second. You can capture at 60 fps and 30 fps. The fps will determine the clip length at the end. If the shooting is at 30 fps, then a 1 minute timelapse will take 2 seconds of playback. If it was shot at 60 fps, a 1 minute recording will take 1 second to play back. This is clear by putting in the corresponding values in the time lapse calculator above.
Howtos on Related Topics
- Pro timelapse on Linux - 
- How to deflicker a timelapse - 
- High Dynamic Range photos - . Would be great for night-day pictures. Darktable processes HDR.
- Why good lenses are important - 
Time Lapse Cameras
- High dynamic range occurs with full frame sensor. See sensor size - . DX is 24mm, FX is 36 mm.
Time Lapse Calculator
- Stitching pictures to timelapse and extracting single frames - Stitching Pictures Into a Time Lapse