From Open Source Ecology
- As the saying says "Secconds add up to minutes, minutes add up to hours..."
- The small ammounts of time of a 3-10 seccond task vs 1 seccond task don't make much of an issue for single appearacne tasks, but for repetitive tasks, this can add to many hours over weeks/months of work alone
- Granted not a HUGE deal again, many workers can be fine without any optimization of this
- However utilizing Macro Keys and Task Automation can "give you a few extra" dev hours with little to no effort
- Or less, given the ease of use/lack of repetition this strategy leads to
- Could also maybe apply to the real world via Robotics automating many tasks acting as a "Force Multiplier" of sorts?