Torque Conversion Calculator
- An open source ecology ninja must understand all unit systems, not just one system - because our scope is global. We work with whichever unit is most convenient at a working location.
- Kg is a unit of weight - but multiplied by acceleration it is a force. Confusion - people use kg and kg force (or lb and lb force) interchangeably, so one needs to understand what sense the unit is being used in.
- Imperial and metric conversion is confusing
- Eventually, we want to aim for Degeneracy in units as we standardize to one system. MKS makes sense, as it is based on fundamental physical quantities.
Examples of Calculators
- kg cm to oz in - . Units are consistent between kg cm and oz in.
- in lb to N m - . Units are inconsistent - this really means in lb force to N m
- kg m force to ft lb force - . Units are consistent.
- oz in to N cm - 
- oz in to ft lb -