Leave me a public Henshaw&action=edit§ion=new wiki message here at the Open Source Ecology Wiki or send me an Henshaw internal email. Check out Henshaw my contributions
Team Culturing Information
- status: incomplete
WHO are you?
- Name: Jessie Henshaw
- Location (city, country): New York, NY, USA
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone); e:id-at,synapse9-com, s:jessilydia, t:+212-795-4844
- Introduction Video: toDo
- Research Site: Reading Nature's Signals
- Resume/CV - JLH Scientific Work
--Jessie Henshaw (talk) 16:54, 11 February 2015 (CET)
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you support open source culture?
Yes, Open source creates a healthy environment for collaboration and trust, but can't really complete with the dominant culture of expanding controlling systems as fast as possible. It's not yet clear if open sources will come up with the solution to that, locked into the symptom responses as much as the control culture is...
What we need is to collaborate on the design patterns of systemic solutions.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
There's work to do on communicating the patterns of collaboration between autonomous systems.
- How do you think that the GVCS and Open Source Hardware can address pressing world issues?
- What do you like in OSE Europe?
- What should happen so that you become more involved with OSE Europe?
- What is missing in OSE Europe?
- What are your suggestions for improvement in OSE Europe?