Team Culturing Information
WHO are you?
- Resume/CV -
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
In brief: I read "Robot Nation" - I choose Australia Project.
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Hackerspace secretary, UNIX/LAMP sysadmin, CAD hobbyist, CNC machining hobbyist,
- How have you already contributed to the project?
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
Contribution to remote documentation and design (as needed)
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
I can donate reliably donate 10 hours per week. Let's start there.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
I am interested in working for pay: $15/hr for CAD and documentation. The first ten hours weekly are donated.
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
Absolutely, remote contributions first.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
When funds become available, yes. I need to find partners in Austin.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan?
Give me two months to decide (April 1st, 2014)
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
Yes, if realistic.