Team Culturing Information
WHO are you?
- Joakim Lennart Saxin
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- my username at unithorpe dot org
- Digital electronics guy, dad, automotive industry serf.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture? Yes, very much.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us? You are competent people.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues? By providing food, shelter, independence, and ultimately freedom.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project? I should work less.
- What is missing in the project? There is a time for everything i guess, but nothing urgent springs to mind.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
WHAT are your skills?
- Skills: Communications - Organizational - Design - Electronics - Automation - Engineering - Energy - PR/Marketing - Industry - Product Design -
- How have you already contributed to the project? I intend to cultivate my power supply project from here.
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development? By designing a power supply.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week? I can not make that kind of promise right now, I don't even have time for beer drinking.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate? No.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development? No, I'm on the other side of the Atlantic.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work? Possibly.
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not? I used to be. I will be again soon. Promise.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis? The thought has not occurred to me before but it sounds nice.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment – a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology. I really like it here in Scandinavia.