Vinyl Siding Offset Adapter
- Because nails must not go all the way in.
- Amazon - picture - 
- 3D printed adapter - 
Vinyl Siding Calculator
- Undersill trim - . Goes under and over apertures.
- Abtco video - notches in top panels which snap into undersill trim are missing - beware - . Source website - 
- This one is quite good: https://www.familyhandyman.com/project/how-to-install-vinyl-siding/
- With hand-drawn pictures - 
- Roofing nails are used - 
- What happens if vinyl siding is nailed down too tight (scroll down to pic at bottom of thread): https://www.contractortalk.com/threads/vinyl-siding-does-this-make-any-sense.85142/
- At top - leave a 1/4" space (page 16 of  shows inner corner trim - which we can assume goes for j-channel
- J channel, vertical spacing and junction -
- Starter strip - adjacent junction - 1/4" between strips, 1/4" to edge of J-channel on side
- Overlap siding 1" sideways
- 1/8" shank, 5/16" head or larger.
BOM -