- How much area does bombing destroy? 
- Injury diameter of 155 mm shell - 80 meters. Death is 50 meter diameter.
- 500 lb bomb has 32 m 100% lethal diameter in simulation
- Largest bombs are 100 kg explosive (TNT typ) and 500 lb total weight (aircraft bombs)
- 155 bombs are 10 kg explosive, 50 kg total weight
- 81 mm mortar is under 1 kg explosive, 4 kg total weight
- Antitank mine has 5 kg of high explosive 
- How much high explosive in a cruise missile - 100-750 kg 
- For example, to level 1 square km - one would need - 400 of the 155 mm shells. M777 fires 2 per minute . 1 km leveled takes 3 hours under max sustained fire.
- Area of ukraine - 600k square km.
- Ukraine got 140,000 shells in May . Enough to level 300 square km of its area. (3/100th of 1 percent of its area)
- what percentage of ukraine area is urban? 32,000 sq km . 32/600 = 5%
- Destruction of 32,000 square km would require 12.8 million shells. Thus, entire US tactical arsenal could destroy less than 10% of Ukraine?
- US arsensal is 21M shells. 
- Stratofortress can carry 32k kg of bombs