Why Choose the OSE 3D Printers?
From Open Source Ecology
- Extruder with shortest drive-to-heatbreak distance in the industry. 28 mm. For anyone who understands what this means, this is very exciting and can be developed for higher performance in rubber.
- Lifetime design. Show any printer that lives more than 1-2 years, if the manufacturer goes out of business.I de-commissioned my brand name printer after the controller went out - not worth it for a $500 repair and hours of time lost if you do it yourself. On ours, t he deepest repair takes 15 minutes. This matters for anyone who is in production.
- Lowest unique part count in the world - this is why we can talk about Distributive Enterprise - training anyone to build this easily. Try that for a Lulzbot or Ultimaker or Prusa.
- Ships stock with Volcano instead of smaller heat block. This means 3x faster printing than most printers.
- Only Distributive Enterprise printer in the world.
- 30% energy savings from insulated heat bed. That is $100 per printer per year if you are in production.
- Fast heat bed. Heats up faster than most, about as long as to heat up extruder. That's more productivity in prototyping.
- Highest temp heat bed from any that I know. Ours is rated for 167C, if you need that.
- COTS design, Lifetime design, desing for easy build - this is huge value.
- Scalability. Making the printer larger is easy, so we can go up to Universal Axis based CNC mills.