Will Cleaver Technical Skills
- Video Editing: good level on Kdenlive, AVID and Sony Vegas.
- CAD: decent; here are videos of my designs in SolidWorks 2011,Blender, Qcad.
- MIG welding good level.
- MMA welding needs practice but does the job.
- Metal work good level: measuring, torching/cutting, grinding etc.
- Carpentry good level.
- Growing knowledge of Electronics: I did a course and am still studying.
- Brick laying is ok: I did a course.
I've practised these skills at work over the years in the UK and 6 months at Factor e Farm.
I've not got much knowledge of food growing.
I can make an edible meal if edible the ingredients are available.
When I'm working for "The Man" I work 2 weeks in every month but I'd like to be able to work full time on open source projects.