Wood 3D Printing Filament
- Plastic FDM Filament with wood sawdust added in
- Wood plastic composites are typically 50-50 mixtures - 
- Can Be 3D Printed like Plastic, But Stained and Finished much like wood.
- Add wood filament to filament making challenge - OSE Clubs
- Work with authors - collaborate and develop a viable filament for wood-plastic composites
- WikiHouse collaboration on 3D printed wood panels using the SuperVolcano nozzle at 20 lb per nozzle per day, with likely feasibility of 4-nozzle systems for 100 lb of material printed per day. This can be a game changer for DIY house building at low cost. Panel price reduction
- 3/4" plywood is 68 lb - so expect up to 4 panels equivalent produced per day with a 4-head printer.