- For better, or for worse, wood is biodegradable
- on one hand we don't have a crisis like we do with plastic waste
- On the other hand wood products (especially n the construction sector) often get rotten by microrganisms, eaten by pests, or damaged by humidity levels
- This page explores sustainable methods to adress this
Charring with a torch
- Silicate Paints . Also sol-silicate paints.
- Sodium silicate -waterglass - . FPL work in Madison, with soak then 2.5% phosphoric acid to polymerize water glass.