Workshop Planning 2018
Tentative Schedule - March 2018
- June 1-3 - Aquaponic Greenhouse Workshop 2018. Outcomes: full documentation of panel build. Construction Set in Sweet Home for entertainment. FreeCAD Workbench for the technical design. Modeling Kit. See Notes.
- June 4-6 - Off-Grid PV Workshop. Goal: a model kit. With every workshop increasing the level of open source. Such as German charge controller. Needs Open Source Superefficient Refrigerator Conversion.
- June 21 - Eugene 3D Printer Workshop. PVC or T-slot frame.
- July 6-8 - CNC Circuit Mill Workshop. CNC Circuit Mill Workshop Notes.
- July 20-22 - 3D Printer + Filament Maker workshop
- August 10-12 - Aquaponics Workshop 2.
- August 18-19 - 3D Printer + Laser Cutter Workshop
- Sep 1- Oct 5 - Open Source Microfactory Immersion Training
- October 19-24 - House Design Course
- October 26-30 - Seed Eco-Home II Build
- Nov 2-7 - Utah Build. Critical requirements: 3 month cutoff at Aug 1 for Foundation and Bricks. Foundation to spec, and 6000 bricks pressed. OSE consults with Client's Foundation Contractor. OSE comes for a training visit on CEBs, and foundation inspection + 360 degree embed. Floor level laser shot, and filled with sand + PEX if want hydronics. (152 feet of wall - 11 wall sections = 108 feet of wall. 5400 4x6x12 block or 864 cubic feet. See Bricks in a Wall. Partial bricks must be pressed. Client pulls permits, OSE sends necessary documents. OSE prepares Builder Pack. Creates a Publication, "How to Organize an Extreme Build of the Seed Eco-Home." Further provides a 3D tour. OSE provides thermal imagining of final house with Open Source Thermal Camera
Tentative Schedule - November 2017
- Feb 15 - CNC Torch Table Build
- March 1 - 3D Printer Build, Saudi Arabia?
- March 15 - CEB Press + Soil Conditioner + Tractor Build, Costa Rica
- April 1 - 3D Printer Build
- April 15 - 64 hp tractor build
- May - Aquaponic Greenhouse Build
- June - CEB Press build
- July - MicroTractor Build
- August - House Build