Year 1 Narrative, Assumptions, and Mental Model
- Assessment of current consensus on how schools kill creativity, and a proactive course eof correction explained.
- Key skills and hacks - cognitive, psychological, and somatic. From perception to action in the world via grounding in General Semantics, and acting according to correct application of well-known mental models
- Key mental models - natural sciences, cognitive, psychological, somatic
- discussion of development, growth, and transcendence based on known human experience across cognitive, psychological, and physical realms - leading to a firm understanding of human capacity for flow and peak performance as the natural.state of being
- Taking out the garbage - what we need to unlearn, correct, or Neal
- Survey of known techniques and practice
- Final project - why you should be getting an A in the class based on The Art of Possibility