1 Meter Printer
This is the maximum allowable size for a multiplexed 8 mm Universal Axis system.
- Axes are doubled up on the x and y axes to provide the necessary stiffness
- TB6600 drivers are used to multiplex the stepper drive
- RAMPS is used minus the Pololu drivers, which are replaced by the TB6600
- frame is build from 1/8"x2" steel, bonded into a cubic space frame
- Designed for simple fabrication, without need of CNC Cutting.
- Frame can be welded or epoxied
- 120V AC custom nichrome bed heater via Nichrome Calculator
- All axis lengths and rods are identical in length, including the bed support rods. This is done by using a geometry with external Y and Z axis mounting, greatly simplifying the build procedure.
- Uses OSE Linux to run to avoid any software conflicts - or you can run test print readily from SD card.