24 V Power Supply
- From 120AC to 24V DC using arduino, and 6A max output.
- 10A fuse on DC side
- Arduino topology - Rectify AC, chop it, filter it, that's it.
- Separate the logic from power, and do not use integrated circuits
- Arduino - a standard component - provides the logic
- Transistor - provides the power handling.
- Example of this - 
- Transformerless power supply typically refers to a power supply where a capacitor and resistor are dropping the voltage to a required level. This is valid for 1 amp or less current.
- Switch mode power supply is one that uses fast, active switching
- 10a rectifier - 
- Arduino-based 30A power supply running from 120 AC -