2D CAM File Flash Mob
- Download LibreCAD
- Become familiar with drawing lines, drawing boxes, circles, measurement arrows, mirroring, moving/copying. Snapping to grid vs. freehand.
- Flash Mob Leader must present a complete set of accurate fabrication drawings to the group.
- Wiki Page is set up to post all the Fabrication Drawings - starting with breakdown into main modules (modular design)
- Finished CAM files (DXFs) are uploaded to wiki. DXF is a supported file format.
Generation of Physical Models
- CAM Flash Mob - people who use the CAM Files to generate physical Models - is deployed to make models, and pictures are uploaded to wiki.
- Commercial vendors' list is prepared if there are no volunteers for CAM work