3D Printed Electric Motor
(Redirected from 3D Printed Motor)
Axial Flux, Dual Disc
- MakeSEA 600W motor - . MakeSEA 40 and 90W - 0.06 peak Nm torque - about 70% efficiency. MakeSEA 60W -
- Testing on an ultralight aircraft with 600W motor - 
- French project - radial motor - .14 Nm torque - 100W - 
- Small Halbach array generator - 7W per 1000 rpm - 
- Great scott - 
- Model steam engine - Solenoid Model Steam Engine
Double Sided Axial Flux
- Can be as fast as you pulse it - 
- 100W, about 1 in lb torque - 7000 RPM - so 70 RPM gets you 100 in lb. Comparable to current motors.
- Not bad.
Simple BLDC Outrunner
- Including Howto - 
- Inrunner BLDC with embedded 3D printing from the WM Keck Center for 3D Innovation - 
3 Phase BLDC Simple Jet Motor
- Magnets + coils. Doea lack of a magnetic core make it very inefficient, or can this do well upon geardown? High speed geardown is not easy, though.