3D Printer Promo Video
The answer is some for printer - but not on filament maker or shredder. Though there is external footage from the source projects, Precious Plastic, and Hugh Lyman youtube for Filament Maker. Precious Plastic has excellent videos. We are building a close derivative of the Precious Plastic design.
- PP Overview - https://preciousplastic.com/en/machines.html
- PP Shredder Build - https://preciousplastic.com/en/videos/build/shredder.html
- PP Extruder - https://preciousplastic.com/en/videos/build/extrusion.html
- Hugh Lyman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6h1yDzoPMU
- 3D Printer - our own promo - 2017 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=rIy8ehMyBj82.
- D Printer - longer workshop promo - 2017 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NOaWrOV-c
- Open source microfactory Immersion Training - narrative - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWRtvaJ8iHo
- 2017 workshop promo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEUi1FXo-9k
- hredder - https://www.facebook.com/groups/398759490316633/permalink/930769773782266/
- Filament Maker - Running - https://www.facebook.com/marcin.jakubowski.378/posts/10214884089552925
- Filament Maker - time lapse of part of build - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va49Ro1UEEk . Our pictures - https://wiki.opensourceecology.org/wiki/Lyman_Filament_Extruder .
And some other for narrative:
8. 2018 narrative on starting OSE Clubs - https://microfactory.opensourceecology.org/professional-development/
So bottom line:
The videos are not in a good state - we don't have the required footage.
I would want to take video of 6' tall 3d printer printing 2x4s, and 1 cubic meter printer printing furniture. And shredder recycling plastic for real, and filament maker in action.
This would require about a month of video work on my side - especially as I want to build a new version and include some of the build. The shredder - that went to our guys in California and Utah - so I don't have one here. Would have to build it. But combining builds with operation would be a great story. I want to build a simplified filament maker so more people can build it.
So let's discuss tonight 6 CST. Please test that video works for you at https://meet.jit.si/opensourceecology