6 in 60 Milestones
- The 6 in 60 Campaign promised the Microtractor, Bulldozer, Car, Truck, Backhoe, and Ironworker Machine. Current activity is in the Dashboard.
- Finishing these modules: Cab, Loader, Power Cube, Wheel, and Pivot. Not to mention the wheel base unit.
- At the same time, we are working on a build of the CNC torch table.
How well will this be finished? We are at June 12, and expect:
- Wikispeed car frame - suspension, rear drive, steering, and new 50 HP power cube to be finished.
- Ironworker - by using the blade system from Prototype II, we can put together the Prototype III, but maybe without hole puncher element.
- Truck - will get a driving truck, slow speed - possibly with dump bed.
- Backhoe - will complete the machine for digging 8'x8'x8' holes.
- Microtrac - will drive it. No implements.
- CNC Torch Table - aiming to get it up by June 28.
- Bulldozer - will build it, with heavy duty 6-way blade.