Abundance is a disciplined condition of performance found in the open source economy. It is a mindset and practice, both to be cultivated. It is a rigorous condition, far from an undisciplined hippie ideal. Some of its properties are:
- Win-win - an abundance mindset always assumes the potential for win-win situations, beyond mainstream thinking of the win-lose standard.
- Art of Possibility
- 50/50 - it is fair. General production value generation that we strive for everyone for everyone. For example, someone who takes $50k pay must generate $50k net value. 50/50 refers to typical value generation contracts when 2 parties are involved as the most fair division for collaborators of a great organization. 50/50 applies to entrepreneurial people who can put the available resources to good use.
- Antifragility - positive return on bad luck; adversity leading to improvement. Difficulty is not avoided, but welcomed.
- Never split the difference - the tactic of getting to win-win situations.
- Kardashev Scale - understanding it's implications for abundance and scarcity. And understanding that we are currently at 1/10000, which has huge implications for positive psychology and abundance.
- Psychosocial integration for self-efficacy, neuroplastic sublimation, and care for the whole of systems - beyond oneself.
- Level 5 Leadership and Level 6 Leadership beyond one's corporate boundary.
- Hedgehog Concept
- The Flywheel
- Good to Great mindset.
- Getting the Right People On the Bus