Jul 11, 2018
- File 5 - File:5.Glazed door.fcstd - dimensions obtained from https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nXNrgiOrO-sI8pOC0ZiQsB-59TrqE-2MmlKwuOMOa1M/edit#slide=id.g2389b83d0924d28e_0
- File 4 - File:4.Glazed Roof w Vent.fcstd - dimensions obtained from https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sDDhjvZuq1sNlfod68fnotceSifh1MXAB99QsBMquTU/edit#slide=id.g18bef710ca_0_0
- File 3 - File:3.Plywood wall -48.fcstd - dimensions obtained from https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1c4wzuTXyO6lBE6yZBb14UAKGXwGzH60ZSkEW3RWRKuE/edit#slide=id.g2389b83d0924d28e_0
- File 2 - File:2.Chicken wall -48.fcstd - dimensions obtained from https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Px8XHCR6iibDNy442hLghLvRqoMxJAz4Ux8wvPU5Aw4/edit#slide=id.g2389b83d0924d28e_0
- File 1 - File:1.Glazed wall -48.fcstd - dimensions obtained from https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vdLGHO_Xv0f-t2BJIQ0rIHRE4QT6RzPtyOdcPBcGjuU/edit#slide=id.g18c8ec251d_0_0
Tue Mar 27, 2018
Tue Mar 13, 2018
Started the page Aquaponic Greenhouse Design Guide and added space-holders as of now. Reviewing the FreeCAD programming guide.
Tue Mar 13, 2018
Work Planning Meeting. Notes:
- Liabilities - cost of living. Or cost of owning a house. Open Building Institute
- Wants to start a business of her own
- Learn the development process - such as FreeCAD
- Design something and go into business with
- Enterprise track vs developer track
- Transition to a business in the future
- Good at her job, but not interested long term
- Did start a couple startups that didn't work. This was software. But wants to do it in hardware.
- One startup - travel single point of contact website
- Another - didn't turn up well because couldn't get bitterness out of Cashew Apple
- Leaving US in October. Wants to do immersion in September.
- Still trying to get out of that scarcity mentality.
- We're stuck in that scarcity mindset.
- Context of India - developing the model for India.
- Turnkey product or teaching people. But not sure how that will roll out.
- Aquaponics - work with government as a sanctioned program. So buildings and apartments can start using the technologies.
- Market for aquaponic build workshops in India - Bhakti sees that this would be feasible.
- Business analyst by training - biotech engineer, works in IT? Understands functional requirements.
- Do the immersion to see if the build model is good?
- Documentation + Business Plan. Python.
- Identify the component.
Mon Mar 06, 2018
Cover letter: https://youtu.be/RcKQ1aO_N9k
The video while creating the cube is: https://youtu.be/yMxVxpw83OM
The log file is uploaded at: []
How many hours each part of the test took to complete:
1) Installing Linux -- 5 hours
2) Learning FreeCAD -- 20 hours
3) Documenting your work--and which section was most difficult. -- Documenting took almost 7 hours. The section that was difficult was finding a screw that was long enough to pass through 2 tubing. Also, the video that I recorded did not open with kdenlive. Used ffmpeg through terminal instead. Thus, could not add the background music.
Score yourself 0-100 based on the percentage of the Test points that you have completed successfully - and include that score in your work log comments. -- I would give myself 60% as I could not add the background score and that it took me too long to complete the test.
Also, I did not understand how to create the wiki log page for long time. We have to search for the name of the log and then click on create log link - this was not intuitive work flow for me. If this is explained in the developer test, it might be easier for others to follow.