- Often abbreviated as Bio-Methanation
- Conversion of Organic Matter and/or various gasses to Methane
- In the context of this page, it will be about conversion of various gasses to methane in a Power-to-Gas or Biorefining context
- Need to find data on hydrogen (or hydroxy mix) to methane conversion efficiency/waste + the speed in which this happens, if multiple "passes" of the gass are needed etc
- Oxygen is not used it seems, just Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide, could probably send it to a tank for use in a Oxy-Fuel Torch etc
- The Wikipedia Page on Biological Methanation
- "Co-production of Hydrogen and Methane From the Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste in a Pilot Scale Dark Fermenter and Methanogenic Biofilm Reactor" (May help with reactor design/charachteristic info)
- "Contribution of hydrogen to methane production and control of hydrogen concentrations in methanogenic soils and sediments" (May help with microbe predicting data, only about soil though, need to see)
- "Biological hydrogen methanation systems – an overview of design and efficiency"
- "Microbial resource management for ex situ biomethanation of hydrogen at alkaline pH"