CAD by Mariano Alvira (Examples)
The example on that page will show you how to use CAD with circuit schematics made with Eagle, the CAD Bill-of-Materials (BOM) IO module, and the CAD Digikey and Mouser Fetch modules. Specifically, it covers:
- Generating a BOM from Eagle for the first time.
- Automatically filling description, manufacturer as well as pricing information from Digikey and Mouser, with a configurable preference.
- Generating order sheets with a user-defined quantity multiplier that can be uploaded directly to Digikey and Mouser.
- Filtering Eagle footprint names.
- Resolving the conflicts generated when the Eagle schematic and the BOM disagree.