CEB Press 3
|CEB Press 3|
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews|
The is the main page for version 3 of the CEB Press. See that page for general info and how it fits into the GVCS.
This is the stable version. If you want to build a CEB Press that works, you should use this version.
The CEB Press 3 is mostly documented at:
- CEB Press Design Rationale, Product Ecology
- CEB Press Master CAD File
- CEB Press Bill of Materials
- CEB Press Fabrication Master PDF - 89 pages
- CEB Press Fabrication videos - Mechanical fabrication
- CEB Press Electrical Fabrication videos
- CEB Press Control Code
- CEB Press Ergonomics of machine assembly - full assembly video (11 min)
- CEB Press: Fabrication Drawings
- CEB Press User Manual
There were a few changes made when it was built at Factor e Farm that haven't been integrated with the documentation yet:
We made some changes to the CEB drawer assembly. The drawer was able to shift and tore out the bearing. We added in constraints to keep it centered. Video: [ http://youtu.be/VXkzoED9-rw CEB 3] This seems to be working quite well.
The automation controls were done too. Most of that is on the site here: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1AxeT5boHsEPlywFx8O94khOHOpDnSFwuXK3kAgsHP1c/edit?usp=sharing