CEB Press 6 - Controller Module - Electronics Layout
- CEB controller, built around a Teensy++2.0 
- single-layer board with wide traces/spaces (no space below 0.35mm) designed for milling, phototransfer+etching, or ink/toner transfer+etching.
- 16 FET version, suitable for future tractor automation
- 16 FET version, suitable for future tractor automation, with onboard fuse and LEDs and single 6-pin connection to solenoids
- 10 FET version, using smaller board.
- Both files above in Eagle format. See also CEB Press 6 - Controller Module - Electronics Schematics
Attached is the Eagle 6.x format .brd file. In case you need the Gerber files, I've attached a zip with those as well, but I understand you can work directly from Eagle files.
- http://www.megacircuits.com they're in Kansas, which should help save a day or two with normal shipping. If they're close enough you might even be able to pick up boards, which would reduce time to production time only. - no, only large orders
- http://rushpcb.com/ is an option but I don't know what they charge for expedited service. Call them Monday and see what they offer. They have excellent pricing for new customers for their normal 5 day option so that looks promising.
- http://www.customcircuitboards.com/pcb-capabilities/low-cost-pcbs is another option, but again you have to call/email to get a quote. They're in Arizona.
- http://www.epectec.com/instantpcbquote/pcb-online-quick-turns.html is another option
- https://www.protoexpress.com/ is another option, but they cost the same as fastway