CEB Press 5
|CEB Press 5|
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews|
The is the main page for version 5 of the CEB Press. See that page for general info and how it fits into the GVCS.
This is a placeholder for a future version so we can start collecting notes about it.
Following CEB Press 4, improvements to be made include:
- Design for fabrication via CNC torch table
- modularization of leg holders
- modularization of front hopper supports
- simplification of guard fabrication - torch perforations for bending guards by hand
- simplification of Shaker Guard to a single flat sheet without bends
- refinement of controller box for CNC Circuit Milled version of controller
- Migrating design into Sketchup for wide distribution via ubiquitous access
- Needs toolchain development for professional CAD or Sketchup to CNC Torch Table files.
- If we don't finish the CNC Torch Table by end of November, we will outsource torch cutting to Ben in Texas Collaboration Team or source local in St. Joseph.