CEB Press v20.07 CAM Files
- There are pieces cut from eighth inch steel, quarter inch steel, and half inch steel - marked accordingly
- Broken line in 1/8" material is a bend line, which means it should also be cut.
- Numbers in brackets refer to the quantities
- Nesting in CAM file is on a 4'x8' sheet of steel - as a reference on the absolute size of the parts.
- Steel order from Seaman and Schuske for only the 1/2" steel plate - nested onto 5x10 foot steel- File:Seamanandschuske.zip. This folder has both the individual 1/2" files and the parts nested on a 5x10 sheet