- Most "super-glues"
- Also, if made to the proper specifications, can be used as a "dermal adhesive" for closing wounds (essentially the practical use of "getting superglue stuck on your hand by accident")
See Also/Merge With
- The Wikipedia Page on Cyanoacrylates
- A Video by the Youtube Channel "Adam Savage's Tested" Titled "Adam Savage's Favorite Tools: Superglue and Glue Accelerators!" (this essentially goes over "best practices" , personal tips/recommendations, and a general overview of what they are/how they are used)
- A Video by the Youtube Channel "TED-Ed" Titled "How super glue was invented | Moments of Vision 8 - Jessica Oreck"
- An Article by "Popular Mechanics" Titled "The Serendipitous History of Superglue"